Adding a subpage to a parent page does not keep the same appearance of the header.

Hello there. I am currently working on my first professional site and my experience is really low. I want to create a few subpages under a parent page, and whilst I have accomplished this step and put it into the menu via wordpress, when I am opening the main page, the menu style for the subpages is different than the header. It seems as if I am using the default wordpress style of a header. Is there a way I can change that?

I am linking you a photo for your better understanding.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Hi,

You can change the appearance of the submenu in Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Menu.

Thanks

• Thank you very much for your fast response. I am new to betheme builder and I am not sure yet where to find what. It isn't that hard if you use it once but I 've found that a lot of the things that I want to change are on different parts of the UI. My personal opinion is that it's simpler if you could put all of the options of for example the header into one place. Other than that I am getting used to it really quickly. Thank you again for your response.

• I think that reorganizing it now would lead to confusion among people who uses Betheme for years.

Also in my opinion options are rather well organized, but I understand that it might be kind of hard to know where to find a particular option for fresh users.

If you will not be able to find something, or if would you like to ask about something, feel free to ask.

Best regards