Update betheme Fatal error

Hey,

i wanted to update the betheme on my website. I received the info that it worked but now I only get a fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_enqueue_code_editor() in /www/htdocs/w0175f0a/zahnarztlindner.de/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php:340 Stack trace: #0 /www/htdocs/w0175f0a/zahnarztlindner.de/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): MFN_Options->_enqueue('index.php') #1 /www/htdocs/w0175f0a/zahnarztlindner.de/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /www/htdocs/w0175f0a/zahnarztlindner.de/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /www/htdocs/w0175f0a/zahnarztlindner.de/wp-admin/admin-header.php(97): do_action('admin_enqueue_s...', 'index.php') #4 /www/htdocs/w0175f0a/zahnarztlindner.de/wp-admin/index.php(102): include('/www/htdocs/w01...') #5 {main} thrown in /www/htdocs/w0175f0a/zahnarztlindner.de/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 340

I tried to update it via FTP and also via uploading it again over the dashboard but it doesn't work out.

What am I doing wrong.

Thank you.

Best regards

Comments