Contact Form displaced & Sidebar Layout

Hi there!

I am working on my website and I need your assistance for a second.
If you check: www.yo-keto.de you can see there´s a subscription line below the slider...it seems that the SUBSCRIBE button is shifted a few pixel...but if you know it, you will see it every time. =)

Any chance to get this fixed?

Second thing is...
I am using the Sidebar Page Layout via BeTheme Options...I want the 1st section to be without sidebar, and the 2nd section with sidebar.
Everything´s working fine so far...but I can´t change the Sidebar Lines Style in this custom section, because I need to check "Use Page Meta" as my layout...and there is no Sidebar Line Style section in the page builder...
And if I change the Line Style in the BeTheme Sidebar options, nothing happened because of "Use Page Meta".

How can I change the Line Style???

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Comments

• Hi,

1. This can be done within below css:
    a.button, a.tp-button, button, input[type="submit"], input[type="reset"], input[type="button"] { margin-right: 0 !important; }
    2. What sidebar lines you want to change exactly? Please show it to us on screenshot.
  • edited June 2015
    Thank you very much for your help!
    Unfortunately the css is not working...when you check the website www.yo-keto.de you can see the submit button is centered but always jumps to the left...

The second thing:
    I want to change this line right here as seen on the screenshot.

It´s the front page with custom style...
  • What you mean "change"? Do you mean color or what? Or maybe you want to remove this line completely?
  • Yes exactly!
    As you have the possibility in the options to shorten it or remove it...
    But if you chose custom style, you can´t change the line.

Removing would be great!
  • Ok. So to remove this line, please use below css:
    .widget::after { border: 0 !important; }