Hello When I use the bebuuilder to edit content, it has blank options.

Hello When I use the bebuuilder to edit content, it has blank options.

Comments

• When I checked the website. It showed the following results:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token

jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=3.3.2:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.3.2

scripts.js?ver=1668999067:7752 Uncaught ReferenceError: renderMfnFields is not defined

at Object.do (scripts.js?ver=1668999067:7752:55)

at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (scripts.js?ver=1668999067:1560:28)

at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks&ver=6.1.1:2:43064)

at y.handle (load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks&ver=6.1.1:2:41048)

scripts.js?ver=1668999067:7752 Uncaught ReferenceError: renderMfnFields is not defined

at Object.do (scripts.js?ver=1668999067:7752:55)

at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (scripts.js?ver=1668999067:1537:28)

at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks&ver=6.1.1:2:43064)

• What time do you work? No one replied to me

• Hey,

We send answers 3 times a day. At 12 PM, 2 PM, and 4 PM.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you for your reply, I have sent it

• I'm in Japan, so I don't really know what your time zone is?

• We are located in Central Europe.

Sorry, but you have sent only dashboard access, but you forgot to attach FTP access.

Please, send it through the contact form like in the previous message. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Okay, I've sent them all😀

• There was a problem with the builder file, which we had to re-render, and now it works fine.

Please, check that.

Best regards

• Thank you. It's working ~

• Did you send login credentials again?

We received ones referring to this discussion. It is fixed on the website we got credentials for.

Best regards