Errors between back- and frontend / backend functionallity

Hi there,

I´m working on this staging-site and particualarly on this page: https://bgw.91a.myftpupload.com/substrate/ and it comes to errors after saving the page in the backend.

I had made a secont "bigger table" saved it, worked on it, saved it again yesterday... and today everythings gone 😱

And now trying to set up products (see red marks on both attached screenshots) there is again a difference between the backend and frontend.

Also the "preview function" and the "import / export" doesn´t work anymore.

I´ve already tried everything from logging out, starting in a fresh browser (with clean cookies and caches), deactivated / reactivated all plugins... updated everything... and nothing helps.

Could you please give me a hand?

I will send you a user and admin acces right away as usual through the contact form on your page.

Looking forward to your help.

Many thanks and best regards,

Daniel

Comments

• Hi,

The login credentials you have sent do not have admin rights, and I could not check anything.

Can you change this user privileges, please?

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

sorry, now you have admin rights... 😳

Best regards,

Daniel

• Hi Phil,

I believe to have found the problem – it was the max_input_vars setting on the server.

I have a suggestion: how about setting up a warning in the WP Dashboard and also as little popup in the Plugins to avoid overseeing this...?

As for me and for now – mission accomplished.

Best regards,

Daniel

• Good to hear that you found it.

If I remember well, we wanted to add some warnings beyond the Betheme -> System Status to alert users about these values, but we encountered some obstacles. Anyway, I will inform the dev team.

Best regards