pollSlider?!?

I find the following fronted source on a customer´s site, wherein I have to change content, but I can´t find any related object or content in the BeTheme options, widgetsm, theme files, plugins and database. Changing the content in the db field options>betheme>longtext breaks the layout, guess it´s serialized. So what is a pollSlider and how can I manage it?

<!-- mfn_hook_top --><div class="pollSlider-top" style="margin-right: 300px;">

<ul class="pollSlider-right">

</ul>

<ul class="pollSlider-right-bottom">

</ul>

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• You did not attach a screenshot showing your problem, and I am not sure what you refer to.

Can you send it, please?

Thanks

• What for? I quoted the html source, this is even more exact...(!?!)

• Attaching a screenshot showing your problem is always good to prevent misunderstanding and to be sure what exactly you are referring to. It helps to resolve the problem faster.

However, I found what you refer to.

You can find and edit/remove it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Hooks.

We never add anything in these fields in our pre-built websites, so I do not know what this code stands for. It was probably added by your customer or someone who created this website.

Best regards

• Thank your, problem solved. I have found the HTML part of the slide-in under Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Hooks.

I never would have guessed this, also because the term Hook is standing since ancient times for a completely different and very profound part of the WP core functionalities. May be the cause was the idea of the former website producer to use the "pollslider"-div this way...