BLOG IMAGES CROP POSSIBLE ?

When I put a featured image in a blog post, I have a presentation problem. The sizes of the images can be different in each publication. It happens is that the blog entries are misaligned and does not have a nice presentation of the images.

Is there a way to crop and set a height so that all the images are aligned even if they are of different sizes? no problem with the width.

Best

Peter

Comments

• Hi,

To change the size of the images used in the portfolio/blog, please navigate to Theme Options -> blog & portfolio -> featured image.

Notice!

Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

Thanks

• That's not what I need, what I want is to upload images of different sizes and make a cutout in a box of a defined size...

I have a window to show the featured image of a carousel blog, for example 300x200px. I always want the window to have that size, even if I target images that are larger in height, they should be hidden at 200px and thus be able to have all the items aligned.

best ¡

Peter

• This could probably be achievable with a custom CSS code.

Please, attach a link to your website, so I could check that.

Thanks

• That's not what I need, what I want is to upload images of different sizes and make a cutout in a box of a defined size...

I have a window to show the featured image of a carousel blog, for example 300x200px. I always want the window to have that size, even if I target images that are larger in height, they should be hidden at 200px and thus be able to have all the items aligned.

hi ¡

Agenda Section

Agenda Menu

Thanks ¡¡

• Your website has coming soon/under construction enabled.

Please, disable it for a while.

Thanks

• I can still see it enabled.

Are you sure that you turned it off?

Best regards

• no, wait for you..

Thanks

• It will be easier if you send me WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks