Header - Change Default Header, Elementor / Slider Revolution

Hello, we are trying to change the header in a new site, but we cannot find where to do this anywhere. We've watched several YouTube videos & done searches without luck. Right now the header is just blank green:

https://washingtonchiropracticcollege.com/

Comments

• Hi,

You have coming soon enabled on your website, so I could not check that.

Can you turn it off for a while, please?

Thanks

• I have taken it out of maintenance mode. I have gone into the index page & tried changing the Revolution Slider it uses. I have made duplicate sliders of the existing one. I've tried everything I could think of, but that area just stays blank green now.

Thank you,

• Hello, what are the hours that support typically responds during? I'd like to try & be at my computer during them.

Thank you,

• We send answers on the forum at 12 PM, 2 PM, and 4 PM (we are located in central Europe).

Please, turn off all of the plugins (except Slider Revolution), refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• I disabled all the plugins & the header started to work again. When I enable Elementor, it breaks. This started when I enabled the BeTheme Header Builder. I wanted to see what it was like. That's when the header stopped working. I've disabled that plugin, but the header no longer works with Elementor enabled. Can support fix this for us? We just bought the theme in September 2022.

Thank you,

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• OK, I am putting that information into the form on that site now.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Ensure you send all the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials
    • FTP credentials

Thanks

• Sorry, but the credentials you have sent are not working.

Please, send them again, but ensure that they are correct.

Also, FTP access you sent directs to an empty folder. Please, correct that too.

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Best regards

• Please copy & paste the password. It was a working password, I tested it. However, I reset the password for you & am emailing that to you now through your support form.

• Did you notice when it happened or was it like this from the beginning?

There is to be some conflict between Slider Revolution, Elementor, and Betheme, but I could not replicate it in my environment to locate what could be the root cause.

Best regards

• It happened when I enabled the BeTheme Header Builder. I looked through that plugin & then deactivated it. That is when this issue started. Something is broken with your theme. Your plugin is what caused it.

• When we tried to log in to your FTP today, the login credentials did not work.

Did you modify them? Can you resend them, please?

Thanks

• I have just emailed them to you again.

• We have fixed it.

A rel lightbox in the button placed in the Slider caused this issue.

Best regards

• Thank you very much!