you no longer see editor bar options

good morning, I can no longer see the word press options bar above the menu. (see photo) Then in desktop and mobile mode you only see the first section, the rest has disappeared. but in the layer navigation you can see them. in tablet mode you see everything. can you understand why? thank you

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Before that please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• good evening, I understand that your support may be limited if the site is down and under maintenance. but I can not put online a site under construction and especially if it has problems. I can't be in private admin user and password so you can check? I have attached photos of the problem. can't you see it? thanks a lot for your help

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• thanks, I fixed everything by completely redoing a new page.