Help with a few font/color changes
I need to make a few changes and have tried a lot of thngs that I had found on this forum, but no luck. I'd appreciate your help with following:
- Changing the color of the magnifier icon in the search bar
- Changing the width of the search bar to a fixed size without chanigng the logo size
- Changing the background and font colors of the little bulb containing the date of each post (like in the page titled "Reference values"
- Removing the sharing options in posts
- Showing no thumbnails for related posts
Thanks a bunch!
My website is radaide [dot] com
Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.
I had included my website's address in the original message, please see the very last line. Also, the website is online.
I was able to find the solution to the issue #4, but still need help with the rest.
Sorry, somehow, I missed it.
1) Please use the following CSS code:
Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.
2) Width of the search bar can be controlled in Betheme -> Theme options -> Search -> Form.
Thank you a million times! #best_customer_service
Just one of them didn't work. Number 2 (search bar width) is not changing using that solution
I noticed that you are using Shop header style. With it search field is always 100% width.
To overwrite it, please, use the following CSS code: