Custom Header

Hi,

I am trying to create and manage the custom header, I have built and it's working fine for desktop, when i made it sticky its not working as sticky and showing the default header instead of custom header. desktop view below screenshot for your ref.

while it's showing this header as below screenshot

for mobile view burger (menu icon) is not aligning to the right.

Comments

• here is my website, if you want to review the admin login already provided.

www.lightplusuae.com

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello,

I have sent the privately discussion message.

also here is the screenshot for another problem, I want to make this whole part as a link instead of only the text

here is the highlighted area:

• 1) Your header is not assigned to an entire site, and I could not find a page where it is assigned, so I created a new page (Header test) and added it there. Sticky header work as it should and as you created it.

2) Instead of a Column Text element, please, use the Hover Color element.

Best regards

• i have applied on entire site my header and i will share with you the screenshots as well. kindly check if it's working or not. because for me i applied on entire site and it's not working.

the header is custom in the templates but it's not working, if works, then sticky is not merging and not adjustable for mobile for the header height. please fix this issue I want this custom header to be implemented on my entire site responsive and sticky too.

• Kindly help me with this header, if it's working, then sticky is not working, if sticky is working, am not able to edit. for wrap settings it's not showing.

• Kindly help me with this header, if it's working, then sticky is not working, if sticky is working, am not able to edit. for wrap settings it's not showing.

• I have provided the details, there is only one custom header, default i want the same in the sticky and mobile plus mobile sticky.

kinldy, if you think everything correct then try to do it yourself not only one page but entire website and see if that is working same for sticky/mobile/default.

• When I opened your website, the header was not assigned to the entire site, so I assigned it, and it displays correctly on your website.

Also, header editing should work correctly now.

Please, check that. If you will not be able to edit it, please, clear your browser cache, and recheck that.

Best regards