Improper alignment in header

Hi, this issue occurs randomly on some pages during page load. please check the screenshot given below. It is a visible issue but occurs randomly on any of the website's page

I am also sending you a screenshot of the developer console, maybe that can help you find something about this issue.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• alright, the link to my website is

gingermediagroup.com

but since the issue isn't persistent and only happens 1/20 times, I doubt that you will be able to replicate this issue

• Hello,

Are you able to contact your hosting provider and ask him about logs? If there is any error message?

It would be really helpful for us.

thanks

• I don't think it is going to help, because I haven't noticed the timestamp of this error

Is there any other way, which maybe I can implement in future?

• 1) For the problem with the header, please, try the following CSS code:

#Top_bar:not(.is-sticky){
       top: 61px!important;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

2) However, contacting the hosting provider, as Pablo mentioned, is necessary.

Most likely, your server blocks this file and generates the error in the console.

Best regards