How can I make the product images section sticky?

Hello, I shaped the current product page by playing with the css settings, since the plugins I use do not work in harmony with the product page builder.but I'm trying to make the product images section sticky.How do I do this by editing the theme file.I found such a resource but I didn't quite understand how to do it. Can you help me?

https://w3trends.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041464371-Make-Product-Image-Sticky-

Comments

• I guess you didn't read it.. I don't use a product page builder as my plugin can't interfere with the product images element used in your product page builder.

Instead I made css changes on the default product page.

Now I'm trying to make the product images section sticky. How do I do this manually from the theme file editor section?

• Sorry, but what you ask for requires file customization which in reference to Item Support Policy, is not allowed. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

Thanks

• Yes, you don't have to help. I agree. But would you consider helping?You know how many days I opened a topic about product page and plugin compatibility.If your product page builder had the product images element used in woocommerce, I would not have this problem.

As a bebuilder user, I am trying to create an alternative solution.I got the look I wanted by changing the css properties without creating the product page.I've been dealing with this problem for about 1-2 weeks and now my only problem is making the product images section sticky.

I even used elementor instead of bebuilder to get the look I wanted on the product page. And everything messed up, I reverted to the old backup.I have to do this customization until the product images element used in elementor comes up in the bebuilder product page builder.

Yes your policies also say you don't have to help. But at this point I need how to do it in your theme file. I've been trying for a long time, can you help me? .s

• Sorry, but we make no exceptions regarding modifications beyond the original features. As you can see in my previous message, this is not especially our policy, but the Envato one.

If the plugins you use are available on the WooCommerce official website, we can look at why they do not work. Still, if they are made and contributed by the independent author(s), we cannot help, and in that case, you should contact the plugin author or your web developer.

Also, if you need help with file customizations, you can ask on your FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/betheme.

Best regards