Cart page

Hello,

My cart page is now showing correctly. I have already tried the following:

1. Disabled all plugins
  2. Switched to parent theme
  3. Removed all custom css

But the problem still persists. On the cart page on mobile, the content is showing outside the screen. Take a look:

This is happening from: 380px - 420px

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• The link to the website is: https://pcmagnaat.nl

• Please do not create duplicate discussions.

Your website has minifying plugin enabled, and I cannot check your website properly.

Please, disable it for a while.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

I have disabled minifying.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have sent the details. Looking forward to hear from you.

• The problem lies in the WooCommerce istelf.

I have activated theme Twenty Twenty for a test, and the same thing happens.

In that case, you should contact WooCommerce support.

Best regards

• You have somehow broke my website, my shortcodes are not running since you've made a chance..

What did you guys so?

Shortcodes showing in my archive page.

• Not only that, my whole store is malfunctioning, also the cart page... Reply asap since we're losing a lot of conversion because of this.

• I had to restore with a backup. Very amateuristic the way they look at my website. They made the entire website malfunctioning without even noticing this...

We lost thousand of euro's because of this. Next time be carefull with what you change. Don't just do things in a production webshop. Copy the store to some kind of staging envoirement.

Very very bad.

😤

• Sorry for that. I performed a standard troubleshooting process and did not notice that anything was broken.

My apologies,

Best regards