Image with same height

How is it possible to set two images which are next to each other to the same height? No matter the width.

Can't find a working solution. Hope you can help me!

Thanks!

Best regards,

Raphael

Comments

• Hi,

You can create two wraps with dividers inside them, and set the images as background for those wraps.

Best regards

• So that's really just not possible although that's such a basic thing?

Going with your method I wonder if those images can be opened in a lightbox by clicking on it?

And is it possible to have spaces between?

Also, why don't I see the content changes which I did in the backend editor of BE when I click to show the preview?

• Hello,

It is possible by default image item, but they must have exactly the same size while uploading.

About the preview, you have to use our preview method instead of the WP one.

thanks

• Okay thank you!

• Is there a possibility to offer file downloads with this theme? I can't find a block for that?

• You can add a button for downloading.

In the link field, put the file you want to be downloadable, and in Download put the file name (it will be assigned to the file that downloads after clicking on the button).

Best regards

• Thanks!

I still got some more questions.

• How do I adjust the spaces between those elements? I would like to adjust it globally for each element. Is there an option for this? Also CSS is okay.
    • How do I remove this ox divider element?
    • How is it possible that the header sticks to the screen when scrolling down?
    • Also, is it possible to bulk import slides? It's impossible to create every slide one at a time. I have over 100 slides.

Thanks!

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• It's on localhost for now...

I would be happy to get answers to my questions.

Thanks!

• I do not know how you build your website; you could do it in multiple ways. I do not want to give you suggestions by blind guessing.

Are you able to temporarily put it online so I would give you appropriate suggestions, please?

Best regards

• Unfortunately not. But soon I can set it online then we could try again.

Thx!