how to change color of the sub menu

hello, I have created a sub menu option, and would like to change colors, how to do so:

www.maelleapp.com

this menu is private you won't see it, as only login members can..

Thank you

Comments

• Hello,

Can you disable the protection for a hour or two? We'll check it and help you.

If you wish not to do that, we'll have to ask you for login credentials to send through the contact form but it will take much longer than disabling the protection.

thanks

• yes, I would prefer to give you credentials because I can not disable protection at the moment.

I will share this information through the muffin support page. I know which one is it. + link to this page.

thank you, pleae let me know asap.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I will reply here of your response:

Hey,

from what we can see, you use built-in header style (you didn’t built header with Header Builder) what means you can change its colors in Theme Options > Colors > Menu section.

but, if you decide to build header with our incredible builder, you would be able to customise every single element under header builder.

-------------------------

Best regards,

Muffin Group team

My reply:

Theme Options > Colors > Menu section.

hello, thank you for the note, but I see my settings and i don't see correspondence with the look of the submenu:

here is my settings:

and here is the look:

what can I do?

• sorry it worked. thank you