compatibility issues with woocommerce 7.5.0

Hi,

following the latest update of woo-commerce (v. 7.5) and of the theme, the buttons for choosing the payment method no longer work properly on the checkout page. Now only the text is clickable.

Woocommerce version installed: 7.5.0

installed theme version: 26.7.4

Kind Regards

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• https://tomasishop.it

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• HI,

I did the same updates on a test website where there are no plugins installed outside of Elementor (v. free) installed directly from your template and woocommerce 7.5. I just updated woocommerce on the test website to version 7.5.1 and there is no active child theme but unfortunately the problem persists. When you click on the payment it is not selected unless you click on the name of the payment and then the flag does not appear (see attached image). The problem is certainly also encountered in other installations after upgrading to woocommerce 7.5.x.

Please let me know

Kind Regards

Thank you

• HI,

I installed the 26.7.5 version of the theme but the problem remains

Kind Regards

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Please, also attach your FTP access.

Thanks

• Sorry but the login credentials you have sent do not work on the WP dashboard.

Please send it again, but ensure that it is working properly.

Thanks

• HI,

sorry I don't understand what happened, however try again you'll see now everything is fine.

Kind Regards

• We have corrected that on your website. Please check it out.

If you have previous behavior that does not work, please, refresh your cache.

Best regards

• HI,

thanks now it works but i need to know the solution please because i have to fix other websites with the same theme and same problem.

Kind Regards

• This fix will be included in the upcoming update.

If you need to fix that now, please edit betheme/js/woocommerce.js file, and add the following code:

setTimeout(function(){
          checkoutpayment.start();
        },1500);

Best regards

• Thank you very much