not able to edit the pages

while trying to edit a page with bebuilder it's not opening if it's open showing like the web is broken, I facing this issue for last two weeks, and I updated all the plugins and still facing the issue, please do the needful and revert me back,

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• where i can refresh the cache

• it's only happening for the home page,

this is the status of home page while try to edit

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• i have sent the dashboard details with credentials, and the form link, please check and revert me back,

also, the mail on the footer is not working, please check that as well

• The link you sent does not work.

Are you sure that it is the correct URL?

Also, you did not attach FTP credentials.

Please, send another message with complete and correct data.

Thanks

• Sorry for the inconvenience, i have sent the FTP credentials and URL of my website, please check, now i am facing one more issue in my website, the images are not loaded showing error, please check that's also

• i am going to attach my FTP credentials and forum link for your reference, please check and revert me beck

• 1) One of your plugins causes it.

I disabled plugins we do not support, and the home page loaded correctly.

2) Images point to the wrong domain.

If the links are still pointing to the old domain after the transfer of your website, please use this plugin.

http://muffingroup.com/plugins/mfn-migrate-cb.zip

It will help you change all of the URLs in the BeBuilder and Theme Options at once without having to switch each one manually.

You can also use this tool when switching to SSL and using HTTPS.

Best regards

• ok let me check and revert you back

• Good morning

i tried to install the plugin but it does not have any settings, please do the needful from your end, can you please install and clear my errors from your end,

best regards.

• The options for this plugin can be found in Tools -> Mfn CB Migrate Tool.

please do the needful from your end, can you please install and clear my errors from your end,

Sorry, but I do not understand. Can you expand on what you mean, please?

Thanks

• ok, let me check.