Logo Missing from Menu Until After Scroll

It's very bizarre. The theme logo does not show up to the left of the menu where it belongs until after I scroll down and scroll back up. I've made sure there's a logo file in every possible place; I've even tried replacing the logo, ticking and unticking boxes and purging my cache to see if it will show up. It doesn't. Please help?

Comments

• Soooo, now it looks like it just took a while to propagate through the server, which is weird. It's appearing now but with a few seconds of delay. Is the delay a size issue? Should I create a smaller version?

• Hi,

Do you have any caching plugins or caching tools on your server?

They might cause this issue. You can test if this will work properly when you disable caching tools you have.

Best regards

• I have cleared the cache multiple times. There are no cache plugins enabled and I'm still having the issue. The header/menu logo on the left doesn't appear until after I scroll down and scroll back up.

• edited March 2023

I may have fixed the issue. It seems the file size of the logo was just too large. After resize, it appears to be loading correctly.

• So everything is correct now?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards