WordPress 6.2

Has anyone had an issue with updating to WordPress 6.2 and BeTheme? Yesterday, we updated to WordPress 6.2 for one of our BeTheme sites and the site crashed. I am just wondering if anyone else had the same issue?

Comments

• Hi,

I did not receive any reports about such problems.

Can you explain in more detail what is happening, please?

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hello, and yes! The site has been restored, and so we now have it running on WordPress 6.1.1 again:

What happened was that we updated to WordPress 6.2, and the site crashed.

• Please create a copy of your website with Duplicator and put it on the staging domain.

When you do it, please please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Good morning! We were able to successfully update to WordPress 6.2, so whatever the issue was is now resolved. Thank you for your support.

• Good to see that you managed to solve it.

Please, let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards