The title of the store page cannot be modified, always displaying shop, and there is an additional p

On this page, I set up products, but still display shop. How should I modify it,

The same store page has two pages with different capitalization for the initial letters of my products. I only need one page, how to delete the other one

Comments

• Hi,

In WP Panel, open the Pages tab, and check if you do not have this page doubled, as on the following screenshot:

If you do not see it, please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• edited April 2023

I haven't installed any plugins except for the theme, and switching to the parent theme is still the same. The store page still displays' shop 'and cannot be modified

• Can you enter the background to view directly? This way, the reply speed is too slow

• Sorry, but you wrote beyond my working time, and I could not answer you.

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• We will also need your FTP access.

Please send it as you did previously through the contact form. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• We have checked that and the root cause seems to come directly from WooCommerce.

As it is not our plugin, please contact their support, and report this behavior.

Thanks