PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Hello, I'm having problems updating my theme. Here is a copy of the error.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please see the following link:

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/pclzip_err_bad_format-10-error/

There you will find possible reasons for this problem.

Best regards

• I'm not being able to find the error. There is no plugin conflict. I contacted GoDaddy and there is nothing wrong server side. And also it cannot be anything to do with the zip because I'm trying to do an automatic update from WordPress (from your API) not just uploading a .zip. I don't know what happened with your personalized customer service but this kind of forum customer service always tries to say "It's your fault or someone else, find the answer by yourself."

• Sorry that you felt that my answer was to blame others. The article I sent and the answers there were not created for no reason, and I have already helped other customers with it. Moreover, it is common that some unsupported plugins or poorly configured servers are the root cause.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure the data you send is complete and correct.

Thanks

• I can see that you do not have ZipArchive installed on your server in the system status.

Please contact your server administrator, and ask to install it. After that, try to update Betheme then. If the update will not pass, deregister your license key, and register again.

When you do that, please let me know about the results.

Best regards

• Thank you! That was helpful.