Problem translated Template Header/Footer to be displayed while using WPML

Hi there,

We started with betheme-store2 and changed the header and footer template to our liking.

We also managed to get a translation of the header. This is what we did:

1. Go in Edit mode of header (en)
  2. Switch off Wordpress Editor (not WPML translation editor)
  3. create the new template (cn)
  4. switch to BeBuilder
  5. make the chinese changes and update (to all pages)

When switching to a chinese page the wrong header/footer template is displayed (en default language)

What is the solution? What do I miss?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• https://spice-training.com

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

did you receive my message through the contact form?

Greetings

• I received your message, but the login credentials you sent are not working.

Did you ensure that they are correct?

Can you send new ones, please? Ensure that they are working, and attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• New credentials work, but this user does not have admin privileges.

Can you change this user to have admin rights, please?

Thanks

• We need to investigate it further, and we need you to send FTP access.

Please send it as you did with the WP dashboard. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi Phil

FTP support is not that easy since the VPS has no such service installed.

Is there a way that I pass on what you need? We could also do a screen sharing session with zoom or teamviewer...

Greetings - Achim

• We will try to replicate it in our environment, and when we find the root cause, we will implement fix for that on your website.

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

I am surprised that you copy data to a place out of my control. How can I be sure you delete all data afterwards?

Please do not make changes on our page without consulting with me.

Greetings - Achim

• We did not copy anything.

We have WPML in our environment, and based on your settings, we will replicate it in ours. Sorry if I was not clear.

I will let you know if you would like us to implement fix on your website when we find the root cause.

Best regards

• Unfortunately, we could not replicate that, and it works properly on our installation.

FTP access will be crucial in that case.

Can you try to get it, and send it to us, please?

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

I just got back from a short holiday... How can we pick this thread up. We need a solution.

We use the Pro version of WPML. Could you double check if this is part of your scenario.

as for the FTP access - I would prefere to do it in a online session where you can look up things on my PC by screen sharing.

Thanks

• I am not sure what you mean by the Pro version of WPML because they have three plans, and only the Multilingual option has limited features, and I did not check that with this but with the CMS one.

Also, we do not provide online sessions, and you can contact us only through the forum and contact form.

Best regards

• Our WPML plan is WPML Multilingual Agency

I am cloning the server and try to install vsftpd

• Hi,

Did you handle this?

I did not receive any message from you in the meantime.

Best regards