price filter

The digits after the decimal point are not fully visible in the price filter. Do you know why this is and what can I do about it?

Comments

• Hi,

Please edit this widget, and disable option Inline input fields.

Best regards

• Thxs Phil!

Perhaps not entirely Betheme related. But I'm missing a filter where I can filter by properties or tags. The products that meet these filters will be displayed on the right in the shop section. Am I missing something?

• If you want to filter through attributes you can use Be Shop attributes or Filter by Attribute widgets.

But there is no filter for tags.

Best regards

• Thanks again Phil. Done and happy with it.

• https://test.jene.nl/shop/

Still, two other points. On another site I manage I use the same settings for the widget. But as you can see, the last digit of the price filter is not quite right, and it is not completely visible.

And the strange thing is that Be Shop attributes does not exist to add as a widget. Any idea how?

• 1) Please try the following CSS code:

.wc-block-components-price-slider--is-input-inline .wc-block-components-price-slider__controls .wc-block-components-price-slider__amount{
       max-width: 75px!important;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

2) That is indeed strange. Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• CSS is working fine. Thanks.

I sent you the login and ftp details.

• You have Custom Variation swatches disabled in theme options.

When you enable it, this widget will appear.

Best regards

• Damn, so stupid :-) thxs!

• Very special, adding works now. And the title that I give to the widget is also visible on the front. But otherwise the filter is not complete. Also does the widget give a vague error about a site key? When the widget is not selected. Do you want to take another look?

• It seems that recaptcha interferes with this widget and causes this problem.

Please disable it, and check if the widget works correctly then.

Thanks

• Can you take another look Phil? It seems that the widget works. However, not for existing products. Even though the properties exist on the back-end of a product. At the front it is indicated that there are no products with those properties.

• Can you show on a screenshot what you refer to, please?

It seems to work for me, but maybe I misunderstood you or looked in the wrong place.

Best regards

• You added these variations as custom. You should choose it from the list, and assign them then. See the following screenshot for a better understanding:

Best regards

• Okay thxs Phil! Have a nice day.