27.1 Update

Hi - Am I right in assuming that the 27.1 update has completely trashed the previous style of editing with BeBuilder?

Can you please urgently advise how I can go back to the previous page / post editor as this new version is horrendous.

Comments

• Hey @nigelmch,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure the data you send is complete and correct.

If you want us to take a look at your website, please do the exact thing I described above for OP. Moreover, please note that if you have any problems with Betheme you can always contact us through the same contact form.

Thanks

• Its not a plugin conflict its the removal of the beblocks editing function.

• You can use BeBuilder Blocks in the same way as before. We clarified that the Blocks is now a part of the BeBuilder in a brief video. All you have to do is click on that link so the video can pop up. In case you missed it somehow, we have attached the screenshot below. 

Best regards

• OK, I can see where there is an altered version of the BeBlocks builder.

Under Settings | Builder Mode - can this be set to BeBlocks site wide by default?

Also - where do I set the categories and featured image? This used to all be along the right hand side which no longer exists!?

• 1) BeBuilder Blocks setting is assigned to the user, so if you have other users who edit pages with BeBuilder, this option needs to be set up for each of them.

2) Do you mean categories and featured images for posts? These options are (and always have been) placed in the Post/Page settings.

Best regards