Hide category on single product page

Hi,

How can I hide category and SKU on a single product page? Also, is there any way to change Return to shop button on the Card page into the button which returns to a specific page?

https://laurarochaofficial.com/product/gift-for-yourself/

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

I do not see SKU or category on your single product. Did you handle it?

Also, there is a return to shop button, but it is hidden behind your header (four square boxes):

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, and set up some height values, and it will become clickable.

Best regards

• Yes, I did :). Thank you for the help! Can I remove the return to shop button? Also, can you please help me with one other thing? Is there a way to remove the square background beneath the arrows on the lightbox in mobile format?

https://laurarochaofficial.com/for-the-bride/

Have a great day!

• Or is there some option to add a custom header so there is a visible menu?

• 1) Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Navigation & Share, and uncheck Show all posts option.

2) Can you attach a screenshot showing what square background you refer to, please?

3) Yes, you can create custom headers with the Header Builder. See the following video tutorial:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/header-builder-2-0/

Thanks

• Thank you, that worked, but now the content is overlapping with a menu. Is there a way to move the content of the singular product page down?

Also, here is the screenshot for the square background beneath the arrows on the lightbox in mobile format.

• Also, how to place a header just on a single product page? I would like to keep this menu and just add a grey background under it and in this way also move the content down.

Thank you.

• Or, can you please tell me the custom CSS to make this button white?

• 1) Please use the following CSS code to remove the background:

@media (max-width: 767px){
     .elementor-lightbox .elementor-swiper-button i{
       background: transparent!important;
     }
    }

Or you can use any color instead of transparent value.

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

2) In template conditions, assign header to Singular: Shop All.

Best regards

• Thank you. Is there a way to make a return to shop button white?

• Yes, with the following CSS code:

.woocommerce-cart .return-to-shop .button{
       background-color: #fff!important;
       color: #000!important;
    }

Best regards

• Thank you!

• I was referring to this button:

• You can hide it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Navigation & Share, and uncheck the Show all posts option.

Best regards

• Yes, I have already tried that but whit this configuration, all content moves up and is overlapping with the menu. Can you please send me the custom CSS to make this button white?

• You can hide the button and move content down by setting header height in Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header.

Anyway, if you prefer to change this button color, you can use the following CSS code:

.single-product .entry-content .post-nav .home svg{
       fill: #fff!important;
    }

Best regards