Site not showing logo in front end

The site only works if I'm logged in as an administrator. As soon as I log out I don't see the logo, the slider and some components don't work, like the products load indefinitely or I don't see pieces of the layout.

I attach screenshots

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, check if you do not have any caching tool enabled on your server. If it is active, disable it, and recheck your website.

Thanks

• I disabled the plugins and cleared the cache (there are no caching tools currently active) but the problem persists. I am attaching a screenshot regarding the PHP issue, could it be due to that?

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• edited May 2023

ok i sent the request

• It has to be some tool from your server.

See the following screenshot:

On the left side, you can see browser developer tools in an incognito mode where I am not logged, and on the right, the one where I am logged. As you can see, in incognito mode, there is a class assigned that does not come from our theme or from the plugins you use.

Please contact your hosting provider, and ask about this problem.

Thanks

• I managed to act on that class to show the top bar, but the problem of the slider and other elements such as the instagram feed and this infinite loading of products remains.

I'm trying to contact the server owners, could it be a php settings problem?

• It could be tools are enabled on the server. The slider HTML construction completely differs from logged and not logged versions; neither theme nor the plugins do not have such functionality.

I also noticed that you have WP and outdated plugins. Please update them, and recheck this problem.

Please let me know when you do that.

Thanks