wordpress crash after update theme

I successfully updated the theme, I was creating some templates and going from live mode to block mode of the bebuilder the page crashed and I can't edit any page with BeBuider anymore.

I tried deleting and re-importing the theme via FTP but nothing, I am attaching the specifics of the error below

Un errore di E_ERROR è stato causato nella linea 340 del file /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php. Messaggio di errore: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on bool in /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:340

Stack trace:

#0 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_append_vb_styles()

#1 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()

#2 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()

#3 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder-header.php(72): do_action()

#4 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(1056): require_once('/home/nfbdzlnj/...')

#5 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php(88): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_load_sidebar()

#6 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): mfnvb_init_vb()

#7 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()

#8 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()

#9 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-admin/post.php(363): do_action()

#10 {main}

thrown

Comments

• I have sent you my WordPress and ftp login details by message

• Hello,

I received your private message with login credentials. However, the login panel does not work.

Also, the FTP you have sent is not working, and your website does not have Betheme active, but another theme.

Can you check that all, please?

Thanks

• I tried again and the ftp logins work, you have to enter the temporary hosts address.

To view the site correctly you need to add the string (find in the private message) in the "hosts file" of your PC/Mac

https://www.keliweb.it/billing/knowledgebase/359/Come-modificare-un-file-hosts.html

I have sent you a new private message with the correct data

• Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 2088

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on bool in /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:340 Stack trace: #0 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_append_vb_styles() #1 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #2 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #3 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder-header.php(72): do_action() #4 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(1056): require_once('/home/nfbdzlnj/...') #5 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php(88): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_load_sidebar() #6 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): mfnvb_init_vb() #7 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #8 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #9 /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-admin/post.php(363): do_action() #10 {main} thrown in /home/nfbdzlnj/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php on line 340

• You did not have any (published) product, and it was causing this problem.

I have added one, and the issue is gone.

Best regards

• the problem occurs going into template and modifying one of the existing templates with bebuilder

• i tried replacing the parent theme folder again and clearing the cache via plugin and it seems to work. Please check for future updates for this bug when switching from live to block mode

• @glondesign Not really sure what you ask for. Do you want us (devs) to clear cache after theme update?