Pre-Build Web Site Does Not Load

Hello, I just set up my site, performed the activation process and made the server settings. In the Server Status field, everything looks like it should.

However, when I select a theme and start the installation process, it remains in the Content area and the necessary files are not loaded. How can I solve it?

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason. Please also tell which pre-built website you try to install.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you for your interest.

My problem is solved. My problem was solved when I traded with the Mozilla browser in an irrelevant way.

I had tried it with Chrome, Vivaldi, Edge browsers before. Maybe it's systemic, but when I tried it with Mozilla, it was no problem.

• Good to see that you handled it.

I checked that with Chrome, and the import of this pre-built website went correctly.

Maybe some of your browser extensions interfered with that.

If this happens again, please let me know.

Thanks

• i have the same issue

i'm gonna send email with the data requested

• Hi @cvaldivia,

I tried to log into your FTP, but it is not working.

Are you sure that the credentials you provided are correct?

Best regards

• it was on maintenance, a reboot, i was now trying to install from zero, should be available now, but it was unsuccessful, issue keep happening, had try everything i can think of, ftp credentials should be the same, i can send them again in case it was some error in the credentials, i have new credentials of WP, were do i send you all of this again ?

• problem solved

we could fix this issue by increasing timeout limit in server

Regards!

• Great to see that you handled it.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards