Can Bebuilder and elementor be used together

Hi,

I have some queries regarding BeBuilder and Elementor together in a website.

1. During theme installation, when we chose the editor as elementor, does bebuilder also gets installed?
  2. Can a website be built using BeBuilder and Elementor together. Like some pages built using BeBuilder and some using Elementor. I see that in website templates provided in your website, the header is built using Bebuilder and when opened for editing, it shows option as "Edit with BeBuilder". So I am assuming that both can work in complement to each other.
  3. I want to use the dynamic data feature of BeBuilder at few places and want to build some pages using elementor. Is it possible that, in the page built using elementor, I can include "Section" templates carrying dynamic data built using BeBuilder.
  4. How can I duplicate a BeBuilder template of type (Header, Section, mega menu, side menu etc.) in one go and then edit them to my use.

Regards

Devanshu

Comments

• Hello,

1) BeBuilder is an integral part of the Betheme package, so there is no need to install it. It is available by default.

2) You can use two builders on to one website, but it is highly not recommended to mix two builders to build your content (templates do not count for that). So if you start creating page content with BeBuilder, I suggest finishing it with it.

3) No, our dynamic data or global sections will not work in the Elementor.

4) You can use the YOAST Dulipcate post plugin. You can install it through Betheme -> Plugins. Note that CSS styles might have to be reloaded after duplicating, and the option for that is placed in Betheme -> Tools.

BTW I recommend using BeBuilder, as it is more customizable, faster, and stable than Elementor. Also, if you encounter problems in Elementor, we might be unable to help as it is not our builder, and you would have to contact Elementor support.

Best regards

• I have already activated yoast plugin. and it is enabled for to be used in templates in it's configuration.

Can you please tell where exactly is the option in header templates to duplicate it.

• Are you sure that you enabled correct post type?

"My templates" are from Elementor, while ours are just Templates.

Best regards

• Your first image helped me sort it out. "Templates" was not checked.

Thanks for help.