Single page export not working anymore

Hello support,

unfortunately the page export functionality does not work anymore, it does not create the that needs to be copied and pasted into a new page.

Screenshot following

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but your screenshot does not show anything, and you covered the whole import/export field.

Do you have the newest version of Bethem installed?

Are you trying to import/export among the same domain or from a different domain?

Did you try disabling all of the plugins to see if they do not cause this problem?|

Best regards

• Hello Phil,

the yellow rectangle is transparent, I've put it in the screenshot to show you that no code is generated for the page when I want to export the code of the page and import it on another page.

Here is a screenshot without the yellow layer in order to show you. The theme is up to date and I've tried to disable all the plugins

• Sorry, I did not notice that it is transparent, I overlooked that.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello,

thank you for the response.

At the end I was able to notice that the problem shows up because Wordfence plugin was still on when I tried the last time and it's because of that plugin that the export code of the page does not show up.

I solved that by putting the Wordfence Plugin temporarely in Learning Mode.

Thank you so much for the help!