I need help

2»

Comments

• I was checking that with Chrome.

Best regards

• Hello dear Phil

Tell me please how to create account?

Or edit this block?

• 1) View of this box is pre-defined, and the only option to edit it is via custom CSS.

2) You can enable account creation for this box in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Accounts & Privacy.

Best regards

• Thanks too much!

• Hello dear Phil

Will you advice how to hide only Preview button from products?

• I can see 3 buttons on hover but no preview. Do you mean to remove all 3 on hover?

• No, only Preview button

• To remove this icon, please use:

.if-modern-overlay .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a.mfn-quick-view {
     display: none;
    }

• edited April 27

Hello, I have some questions, thanks in advance!

1. There are some plugins on BeTheme plugins page which I can update, but on WP plugins page it shows I must to purchase them.

2. Force Regenerate Thumbnails

Tell me please if I need to use this plugin.

3. Website is too slow will you advice me how to fix it? (melin.am)

Your theme is very fast, I need to understand where is the problem, what I have done incorrect?

Now after using ''Performance- One click settings are recommended for most users'' it becomes little bit fast

• 1) If the plugin is a premium bundled plugin, it must be updated through Betheme -> Plugins.

2) You must use it if you change image size e.g. in Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Featured image.

3) Please, check the following link. There you will find instructions about how to improve the loading time for your website.

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-speed-up-my-site/

Following the tips mentioned in this guide should make your website faster.

Thanks

• Hi dear Phil.

1. Tell me please how to hide "Login" from menu?

2. Is it possible to place another icon instead of "login"? For example whatsapp icon with link.

• 1) Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> General, and uncheck the User icon there.

2) No, this place is not editable, and new icons cannot be added without modifying theme files.

Best regards

• Hi,

Thanks dear Phil.

Tell me please how to hide "Add to card button and wishlist button from shop" ?

it's home page editor

https://melin.am/home-15/

in products page there is option hide "Add to card button"

I want to make them similar

• Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> General, and uncheck the option Wishlist button: Next to cart button.

Also in Shop -> Products list, select an option to hide the add to cart button.

Best regards

• edited May 15

Dear Phil, I added shop to home page and there are that two buttons (Add to cart and wishlist) which are dublicates of the buttons on the product top right side buttons. And now I want to hide buttons which are above from product picture.

This is product page shop list. This is OK!

This one is on home page where I don't understand why appeared that buttons.

• Did you do the things I mentioned in my previous message?

Best regards

• Ohhhh

Sorry, I have done!

Thanks

And one more question about Slider Revolution

The ''Go to shop'' and ''Buy now'' buttons doesn't work on mobile versions. https://melin.am/home-15/

They work on desktop here all ok

But they don't react on click here

• Dear Phil I gor how to fix it.

Tell me please how to add slider to new section ?

Where I must to past shortcode of slider revolution?

• You can use the Slider Plugin element inside the BeBuilder.

Best regards

• Ok, thanks