Theme not uploading properly

Hello,

I am currently downloaing a Betheme template onto WordPress but template will not fully populate. I will post screenshots to display the issue, please advise.

Please note, I have tried removing the content and then downloading it again which did not work. I also tried deregistering and registering the theme which did not work either. Not sure if im doing something wrong or if this is an issue with BeTheme.

Comments

• When should I expect a reply?

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

Here is the link to the website: hellobuttercupbakery.com

As you can see the menu links are not correct. ^

Some pages lead to this. ^

Some pages, the formatting is messed up like this. ^

Please advise 🙏🏽

• Looks like menu imported wrongly. I imported in on my environment, and it works properly, so I do not know what could cause it.

However, it is an easy fix. Go to Appearance -> Menus, and assign menu items to it like on the following screenshots:

The last menu item from right menu is unnecessary.

Best regards

• It worked!! Amazing, thank you so much!!

• Also, I am a similar problem with another site. I just tried the trick we used on the donut template and it did not work, please advise.

Here is the link to the site: https://truelifebeverages.com/

It seems that the home page is duplicating itself. and images are broken.

• Hello, should I open a new discussion for this or can we discuss this here?

• I can answer you here. Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Do you allow us to import this demo again with database reset?

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

How exactly do I send you the WordPress dashboard and FTP access? Please advise, thank you.

Also, yes, I do allow you to import the demo again with a database reset.