Not show published ,date and social in the portfolio page

Hi , can you tell me how to get rid of published date and social in the portfolio page?

http://www.eg-fashions.com/portfolio-item/infinity-scarf/

I found some answers that saying you need modifiy the CSS style ,it I need, where and how can I put those CSS?
thanks!

Comments

• sorry, here is one more question?how can I make a float contact box just like

here is the link I found on:http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/typography
  • here I got another question for portfolio detail page:the featured imageI uploaded is square,but it showed by oblong. how can I change the size of the featured picture,or change the location of this picture?

and the link is :http://www.eg-fashions.com/portfolio-item/iceland-yarn-neck-warmer-nw037/
    actually ,I want make it a square picture.
    thanks!

.single-portfolio .single-photo-wrapper .share_wrapper { display: none !important; }
    2. For that is responsible Popup Contact Form | Shortcode field under Theme options > Footer section.

3. Images sizes can be changed under functions/theme-functions.php file where add_image_size() functions are.
  • Hi,thanks for your help!
    I got the answers for the 1,and 2 .
    but on the 3rd questoin:I download the theme-function.php, and change the
    add_image_size( 'portfolio',         500,  800,  true  );     // portfolio into
    add_image_size( 'portfolio',         500,  500,  true  );     // portfolio
    and then refresh the portfolio item page,nothing happens? can I change the border also ,to make both image and border of this image to (500,500)?

• If you change images sizes, then or you must upload images again or you should use https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/
  • Hi I tryied both ways,I still got the same picture as before.can you tell me did I choose the right line to modify? the line in red is what I choose to change only .thanks alot
    /* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     * Post Thumbnails
     * --------------------------------------------------------------------------- */
    if ( function_exists( 'add_theme_support' ) ) {

add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails' );
        set_post_thumbnail_size(             260,  146,  false );     // admin - featured image
        add_image_size( '50x50',             50,   50,   false );     // admin - lists

add_image_size( 'slider-content',     890,  470,  true  );     // slider - content

add_image_size( 'blog',             576,  450,  true  );     // blog - list
        add_image_size( 'blog-vertical',     576,  1200, false );     // blog - vertical
        add_image_size( 'blog-single',         1200, 480,  true  );     // blog - single
        add_image_size( 'blog-navi',         80,   80,   true  );     // blog - sticky navigation, widget

add_image_size( 'portfolio',         500,  500,  true  );     // portfolio
        add_image_size( 'portfolio-list',     1160, 450,  true  );     // portfolio - list
        add_image_size( 'portfolio-mf',     960,  750,  true  );     // portfolio - masonry flat
        add_image_size( 'portfolio-mf-w',   960,  375,  true  );     // portfolio - masonry flat wide
        add_image_size( 'portfolio-mf-t',   480,  750,  true  );     // portfolio - masonry flat tall
  • What was the previous value? Did you used the plugin we mentioned above? Did you also tried to remove current images and upload new one?
  • the previouse value is :add_image_size( 'portfolio', 640, 500, true ); // portfolio
    and I tried the plugin to regenerate the thumnail again
    and I also tried to remove the images and upload new one.
    the file I modified is :/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-function.php
  • by the way,I am using the left sidebar layout on this portfolio layout.so the featured image is smaller than the full wide layout.does this matter to make the customize size? the original size does not look like actual sized shown either.
  • If you use sidebar, then this could be the reason. Images on pages with sidebars are always smaller than on full width pages.
  • Dear sir,thank for all your help before through all the way to here.but it seems this featured image(border)problem like me very much and don't want to go away. I would take it as a chance to test my ability to solve problem, and how patient  will be when facing a problem like this. after searching many other websites,I still come back and looking forward to getting one of your kind guidence, for me it's just like a light in the darkness.
    ok , following the last comments you(or other muffingroup guy )left above:side bar "could" be a problem that make the add size fuction don't work.. so I disable the side bar in the portfolio layout settings. and I got a image and a oblong border just like before.
    you can see the border did not go to fit the image exactly, but left with a huge blank space.
    so I think the side bar is not the reason why the add- size function in the php file not working.
    http://www.eg-fashions.com/?post_type=portfolio&p=2502&preview=true

since I am useing this portfolio to make a product detail page.the photo I took is for product ,mostly are square,when I use a main imange as the featured image ,it 's automaticlly become the first imange on the portfolio items page,I hope the image and the border are all square and hopefully the position could be adjustable.

but I wonder why  the add-size function is not working at all:
    the way I did is : use the ftp to connect the server,and locate the :/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-function.php,then download it to local ,then use a edit tool(notpad++) to edit it.
    the line I modified is :add_image_size( 'portfolio',         640,  500,  true  );     // portfolio
    is this the right line to change the featured image and border size on the portfolio page?
    then I upload it to server and overwite the previouse file .
    and then I delete the old image and the upload it again.
    but the picture is still not changed.

if this is not the right way to do it ,can you please tell me in more specific way?
  • I tried to comment the line :nothing  happend for the image size
  • Your image is already 400x400 so looks like you changed something. But what exactly you want to do? Remove border around image and center the image maybe?
  • yes, I want to remove the border and center the image.
  • Ok. So to do this, please use below css:
    .single-portfolio .single-photo-wrapper .image_frame { border: 0 !important; text-align: center !important; }
    .single-portfolio .single-photo-wrapper .image_frame .image_wrapper .mask { box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 !important; }
  • thank you so much !!! is it possible to make the border has the same size and position as image ?
  • when I turn the show related project in portfolio settings:the result I got is:
    can I change the related posts to related products? and also I want to not show the date as circled box. thanks in advance.
  • "Related posts" text cab be changed under Theme options > Translate > Blog & Portfolio section. But to remove date from related posts section, please use below css:
    .section-post-related .post-related .date_label { display: none !important; }
  • thank you so much ,it works!
    :)

• Hi ! how can I remove the date info like circled in the related portforlio item page? this one is related item show on the left bottom corner place.when you move the mouse on the small box on the left,it show the related item
    URL:http://www.eg-fashions.com/products/printed-lips-pattern-burnt-out-infintiy-scarf/
  • To remove the date from fixed navigation, please use below css:
    .fixed-nav-prev .desc .date { display: none !important; }