Section sidebars and nested columns

How do you create section sidebars as mentioned here? 

Also, can you create nested columns in Muffin Builder to eliminate extra space if one column is taller than another? In the example below, I've created a 1/2 column list item and a 1/2 column info box and then more 1/2 column list items. Can I create a 1/2 column and put all the list items in it? I can hard code it using the Visual Editor item or the Column item but I need someone who knows nothing about coding to create these on their own. Just wondering if there is a way to do it.

Comments

• Hi,

this is basic sidebar with Muffin Menu widget inside. The answer for 2nd question is no. We do not have such an option but this should be possible with new Muffin Builder version. We already work on it and we are not sure when this version will be ready to use.
  • Nevermind. I figured it out. For anyone else who wants a section sidebar, go to Appearance, BeTheme Options, Sidebars-General. In the Sidebars input box, enter a name for your Sidebar and click the Add sidebar button. Go to Appearance, Widgets, and you should see the sidebar that you just created. Add content to your sidebar by dragging the widget of your choice to the sidebar. Save your content when finished. Go back to the page where you want to add the sidebar. Click the edit button for the SECTION you want to add the sidebar to (or add a section if you don't have one created) .

Scroll down until you find Sidebar | Layout. Choose whether you want a Left or Right Sidebar. Under Sidebar | Layout, you'll see Sidebar | Select. Choose the sidebar you want to display in this section from the dropdown list. Make sure you Save Changes.