cut off the page to the right

Hi , I have set up my page layout in a row :   image ,two  columns, in the last column, I am using paypal buy now drop down buttons, some of the screen showing cut off from the right hand  side 

Comments

• The content is cut because of your custom code. Below css should do the trick but if this won't be still what you need then you should contact with your website developer because as we see you use custom codes with no html knowledge.
    select {
        width: 100%;
    }
  • Which custom code ? I used only the one support had given to me to solve various issues? 

these are the ones , I have in custom css :
    .header-creative #Top_bar #logo { height: 151px !important; }

@media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) { .header-creative #Top_bar #logo { height: 50px !important; }}

.woocommerce .product div.entry-summary .price { display: none !important; }
    .woocommerce .product div.entry-summary .product_meta .sku_wrapper { display: none !important; }

.tparrows.round, .tparrows.navbar { width: 15px !important; height: 15px !important; }
    #Header_wrapper { background-color: #FFF !important; }

Above all given by support , please explain, which one is causing issue ?
  • We meant code which you used inside column item. The select boxes you got on site does not come with theme and this is what you did yourself.
  • Thank you for the clarification.