Page elements are html

I'm having an issue with Muffin Builder and the demo I installed for a design.  Once I imported I realized that all the page elements are created in HTML.  This is going to make it hard for future updates when clients want to update their pages.

Do you have a solution for this?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

we do not build pages with clear html. There may be only few elements made with html but this is because there was no other way to make them different. But basically we use Muffin Builder elements to build pages.
  • Actually what I'm referring to is when you add column content shortcodes it inserts HTML.  I would rather have a WYSIWYG for those elements so that users who don't know HTML can update the content.

Shortcodes in general are cumbersome to use this way and seem to be going by the wayside.  Unless I'm missing something.
  • Yes, you missed something. We have Visual Editor item which can be used instead of Column item. But please notice that for our demos we use columns with html instead because this gives us much better possibility to create as WordPress WYSIWYG is limited. But of course if you prefer wp wysiwyg and it's enough for you then you can use Visual Editor item instead.
  • OK I see now.  The shortcodes only generate HTML but there are many other elements with fields that can be used.  Thank you.