Layout changes after update using Insurance template

Hi,
today I updated to the latest version of BeTheme, I am using the Insurance template. On my homepage the layout has changed. See screenshots below. Can you help me fix this?

Comments

• Hi,

can you explain what changed exactly? We do not see any difference except "search" icon in the right top corner which can be disabled under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section.

Thanks!
  • Did you look at both screenshots? There are 2 pictures. So if you click next and next to compare, you should see it very clearly.

There is a margin or padding right below the slide-area, between the slide content and the steps 1-2-3 area. Also the whole content seems to have moved slightly to the left, or scaled a little up perhaps? It is very hard to explain this, which is why I made the screenshots.

Hopefully you can take a look at them, and then you will see the difference between them.
  • Yes, we did checked both but did not noticed this space under the slider. Please provide the url to page where you got this space and we'll have a look on it.
  • It seems to be the .column with a margin-bottom of 40px that is the main problem. But if I set it to 0px, then it also takes it away on all other things that use .column all over the site.

Anyways, I shouldn't have to do this using css. I haven't added any other plugins or code or anything with this theme. Everything is right "out of the box". So, everything should work without any extra css modification, right?

Well, any help on this is greatly appreciated :-)
  • Ok, we did checked your site and we found where the problem is. Please edit WRAP item where this margin is and set Margin | Inner Columns option to 0px.
  • Excellent, yes that did the trick :-) Thank you so much for excellent service :-D