social sharing plugins not working with Muffin Builder

Hello - I've been migrating an existing website to BeTheme and decided to recreate a few posts with Muffin Builder to take advantage of the layout flexibility it provides. However, it looks like neither of the social sharing plugins I was using (Jetpack Sharing and Frizzly) work with posts I re-built using Muffin Builder. They do work in pages previously built in the standard WordPress editor, so it appears to be specifically related to Muffin Builder. Any suggestions on how to fix? I'll send you links to page examples privately so that you can take a look.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

if you will send us those details privately, then we can have a look on it of course.
  • Thanks - examples and login details sent separately. Also, it looks like the UpdraftPlus Backup/Restore plugin also does not work when BeTheme the active theme. After multiple attempts to back-up the site during the day, I re-activated my old theme and tried again - successfully. So it definitely seems to be an issue with BeTheme and these plugins not working. Not yet sure if there are any other plugin issues; will keep you posted if any more come up.

Thanks again for your help!