Why aren't any of the good-looking demos in the theme?

Ive already posted a thread about the Business2 layout. Now this one is not found either. BeInvestment http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/investment/

What is going on? I have the latest version of Be Theme installed.

Comments

• Hi,

all pre-made layouts are under BeTheme Demo Data > Demo section. If you got recent theme version, you should have them all. If you don't have, please update your theme files thru FTP because you must did not copy all files.

Thanks!
  • Ok I've figured it out an manually uploaded the theme via FTP. Now I am having another problem. In the Rev Slider I get this message:

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/viralmar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/settings_product.class.php on line 321

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/viralmar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/settings_product.class.php on line 322

Also seeing this error on the actual home page:

Revolution Slider Error: The param navigaion_type not found in slider params.

Please assist with steps I should take.
  • If you have a problems with Rev Slider, please remove plugin from FTP and upload plugin's files thru FTP only because that's the best way to be sure that all files were transferred properly.