Social Media Icons

Comments

• I am seeing the same issue. I have links entered on the Social page, and copyright and social media indicated in the Footer page.
  • @fusioncw What is exactly not showing? We see the Facebook icon in the footer of your site.

@klad2688 Any url to page where social icons does does not appear in footer?
  • klad.com, but I found an answer or workaround. I found some code here that I pasted into the copyright field. That solved the problem, but it seems that I should not have had to do that.
  • edited December 2015
    @klad2688 Looks like you added shortcodes with social icons. If you like them, then it's ok of course. However, we noticed that you have the social icons in the right top corner as well next to the "back to top" button. And these icons, are invisible because are the same color as background. What you can do is change their colors with extra css to make the visible:
    #Footer .footer_copy .social li a { color: #000 !important; }
    #Footer .footer_copy .social li a:hover { color: #000 !important; }
  • I'm good tight the black and white icons, adding color when moused over. I don't see what you are referring to? I see the 'back to top' button, intermittently as desired, but when I mouse around near it, and in other places, I don't even see the cursor change to indicate a link. 

I'm probably nowhere near the code warrior required to find the information in the source code.
  • Did you pasted the css we gave you above into your theme? Because we did checked your site once again and we do not see that css anywhere. If you will paste it, you would see the right social icons.