Doesn't seem to be working for me, cant use testimonials

Hi

This is the only theme that I have come across where I am struggling to use the visual composer. I can't add any elements at all. I'm forced to purchase it after downloading the plugin. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but other themes i have used, i either click on the front end or back end visual editor blue button and i can get straight to work.

I'm trying to add a testimonial, but it seems i am extremely limited to the type I can use. I don't like the slider testimonial feature that I'm stuck with - I have no styling options ie to change the background block color,the font style, etc. or add an image of the person who gave the testimonial.

Maybe Im just doing things wrong, i'd appreciate it if you could lend a hand and set me straight..
Thanks for your time :)

Comments

• Hi,

VC plugin is for those who prefer to build from scratch. If you are such person, then of course you can. But please notice that some items like testimonials slider does not work with VC. This plugin is simply incompatible with our slider features. If you want to use such items on your site, we strongly recommend to use our Muffin Builder tool instead.

Thanks!