How do I create a Offer slider thumb?

Hi

Ive looked over the forum and documentation many times and I'm unable to find how to create a "Offer Slider Thumb". I don't see it anywhere.

How do I create these?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

what you exactly don't know? The items for this slider can be added under Offer section which is available on the left hand side in the dashboard.
  • I mentioned what i would like to do :)

plus there is no setting to set the thumb nails vertically or horizontally either :(
    so how is that done..

cheers :)
  • We also mentioned how this can be done. And also, you are saying that it's not possible to change thumbs place for Offer Slider Thumb item what is very interesting because as you can see on http://pasteboard.co/1556IE06.png this option exist. Sounds like you are using different theme than we do.
  • But where is it located - there is no icon that says "Offer" in muffin builder, or anywhere, just like "Timeline" that's not even here in 11.5

this is getting really frustrating :(
  • how can i be using a different theme? i purchased from you the other week... im the same guy you told me to stop emailing you and use the board instead, you can see from my username.

so why have you sold me something that is not even in the version i downloaded and purchased from you??? 

ive wasted days and days going back and forth here.
  • so please explain why in version 11.5 there is no offer icon or timeline here?
  • As we see, on screenshot you are refer to VC plugin, not Muffin Builder tool. For Visual Composer, this item is not included because this plugin is incompatible with our slider items. If you want to use such items, we suggest to use Muffin Builder tool instead.
  • the muffin builder link above reveals the same stuff that is on that image above. as you can see the tab says ALL, which shows them all, so tell me, where is it? cos its not in the muffin builder tab either...

so are you going to be of any help here or not? ive wasted a week here already and im getting really annoyed and frustrated at the lack of effort you are to help people who paid for this.

if you're going to create a product, make sure the documentation is complete 
  • Sorry but did you read what we wrote above already? Like we said, some items DOES NOT WORK with Visual Composer plugin so if you want to use them, you should use Muffin Builder tool instead. This was announced in Changelog.