Muffin Builder Tabs Component

Hello, 

I am looking at the Tabs component. 
To be very frank its fantastic and i think i am going to love it quite a bit and use it more often. 

The set up which is very much a few boxes and manual coding seems quite hard at first, however as i found that we could use some good html and css to work things out, it starts to get more interesting and functional. 

Problems at this page, after i tried to put in a second tab, and the display page for the tabbed buttons stopped functioning. 

You can see this page: 

There is no problem if i leave the second box contents blank, even thought the title seem to work well. There are two tabs on this page, one of which is Start Bright and the second is profile augmentation. With merely the title in the second tab, everything works well. I can switch into any of the two tabs and it will show the contents below.

But the problem comes in when i add in content to the second box and its just some text along with css and html, the tabs went dead. There is no way to switch between the two tabs anymore. 

How do i troubleshoot the problem. 
What is the problem here?
Was it memory or was it something else. 

I tested a few variations with or without photo, with just simple text or the same text contents as in tab 1... it simply does not work. 

Kindly advise how i can get this through and work things out. 

Regards.

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Thanks!
  • Hello, Thanks for the analysis. 

I checked like you asked and i saw in that source code, there were about 5 to 10 red colored words phrases. 

My question is i am at a loss to know which has error and which has none. 
    Usually my experience on a css document or html document, whichever errors i have, either the component goes missing or the it appears wrongly. For CSS especially when there is any errors, the effect simply will not show up. 

I like to ask for your help, how can i check which ones as i am not a good coder. Just know a bit here and there and for coding, i was thinking of using some editors that might be useful and highlights the errors out for me. 

Could you recommend?

Regards. 
  • These errors does not come from theme at all and this is the reason why we don't know where from you get them exactly. Reasons might be many. These errors may come from your extra plugins, you changed something in one of theme files and that's why it is broken now, while creating pages you might be using html tags without any knowledge about that and that's why you got these errors. The reasons might be really different and that's why we don't know where from they may come. If you have no idea about it, we suggest you to contact with your web developer.