Copyright Bar colours

edited March 2016 in Theme Options

Hello,

I don't find anywhere the custom CSS codes to change the Copyright & Social Bar colours. I would need also a CSS code to change the social icons on the right since they are same colour of the Bar.

Thank You!

Comments

• Hi,

footer text color, can be changed under Theme options > Colors > Footer section. But to change social icons color, please take a look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/409/changing-social-icon-and-action-bar-icon-colors where this has been already explained.

Thanks!
  • Hello,

thank you for reply. I changed with success the social icons color (sorry i didn't find the discussion). Unfortunately I still have an issue since i need to change the color of the copyright bar, under the footer, or the copyright text, since they are same color. If you look at the footer, you can see that, with the color combination i can change, there still remains two elements of same color. 

To be clear:
    - is there a CSS to change only the "copyright" text?
    - Is there a CSS to change only the copyright bar color (below the footer)?

Thank you!

• 1) To change only copyright text color, you need to use the following extra css:
    #Footer .footer_copy .copyright { color: #000 !important; }
    2) Do you mean background color of section where copyright on the left and facebook icon and back to top buttons are?
  • 1) css worked thank you!!!!!
    2) yes i mean that bar...
  • 2) Ok. So to change copyright's background color only, please use the following css:
    #Footer .footer_copy { background-color: #000 !important; }
  • edited April 2017
    I'm adding that CSS to my custom css tab on theme options, but nothing changes. When I inspect the page the CSS is not even added there, I don't know if it's bugging or what, I've just added other CSS the same way and it worked, but the footer one is behaving as if I haven't added anything.

Edit:
    Never mind, it must have been some bug with by browser. All of a sudden, while I was editing something else and refreshing the page, the css took effect.
  • Great may I ask why these options are not in the betheme options menu for footer?
    wouldn't it be easier than using custom CSS for everything?
  • CrossedWiresDJ
    You can change it in theme options>footer, there an option for the footer bg.
    thanks