Showing category title in woocommerce

In the category page I would like to display the title. 

I appreciate if you could guide me.

Comments

• Hey,

shop pages does not have subheader so it is not possible to display category on this page. We can consider this feature while future updates.

Thanks!
  • Ok, I understand, But could you teach me how can I display the breadcrumb in the "category page"?
  • If you have breadcrumbs activated under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Subheader section then they must work on category pages.
  • Hi, the visibility is in "default" and the other options are: "Hide Breadcrumb", "Hide subheader". I turn ON the "show with slider" too, but dont display breadcrumbs in the woocommerce pages.

• If you have slider on woocommerce pages and want to show subheader as well, then it is not possible. On WooCommerce pages you can display slider or subheader. It is not possible to use them both at the same time but we'll consider this option while future updates.
  • Any updates on including the products category name as the title of a category page?
  • @megashape No, we do not have anything like that included.
  • edited April 2018
    Hi,

Sorry to write on an old post but I am interested by it.

Any update on it ? Can we set title on category page, is there any php method to do it ?

Thanks in advance.
  • HI,
    the woocommerce category page title can be seen in the subheader are if that is what you are asking?
    If you want to change it, it will be not possible.
    thanks
  • Hello, has this been solved yet?

I'd like to add the category title to a Woocommerce product category page.

It doesn't appear as a title nor as a subheader

Thank you

• Hi @bitxuverinosa,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks