How İ can Align Mega Menu Content to Center

hi how i can make my mega menu content align center and also how i can make contain six item in one line
sorry for my english

you may see my work
image here at image just come on SPOR EKİPMANLARI and mega menu appears but with 5 item in one line and not centered i want it to be six and centered 
thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Hi,

the maximum number of columns in mega menu is 5. We are sorry but it is not possible to have more. In reference to centering menu items, please send us link to above site so we can have a look on it.

Thanks!
  • Thanks for your answer
    ok how i can make it six colum ? as its 5 colum at the moment please help
    and i am sending you my web site address https://emkaspor.com.tr just come on link SPOR EKİPMANLARI There already my wonderfull mega menu appears and thank you guy for creating such a master peace like this theme i am using

• We told you already that it's not possible to make them six. Maximum number of columns for mega menu is five and there is no way to change it.

In reference to centering menu items, you need to use the following css if you want them to be center:
    #Top_bar .menu li ul li { text-align: center !important; }
  • that work thank you very much

previous message you said max number of column 6 why i was insist on six below what you said

the maximum number of columns in mega menu is 6. We are sorry but it is not possible to have more. In reference to centering menu items, please send us link to above site so we can have a look on it.

so there for max is five and i can not have more column its ok thats life 
  • Sorry, we must be really tired then. We meant the maximum number of columns is 5. We already sorted it in the message above. Once again we apologize for this mistake!
  • thats ok i figured this out i thank ed in any way you guys
    and again thanks for being with us
  • No problem ;) We are glad to hear that we could be helpful!
  • you are 
    i newer had doubt about it 
    i know you guys