Why is my header, nav menu, and logo different on shop and product pages

Why is my header, nav menu, and logo different on shop and product pages? How do I make it all the same?

Comments

• Please show us what you mean exactly.
  • The site is homaytees.com

the page is

http://www.homaytees.com/product/eye-t-shirt-homay-tees/

I've never had this problem. Usually logo and everything is global. Not in this case. Although I like the ability to give the store a different because Id rather the logo be white on the home page and red on inner store pages.
  • Thanks, but where can we find the difference? None of the links to Shop, Store does not work.
  • Are you kidding me? I can't believe I paid extra for this level of support. Its taken you 24 hrs to even respond to me.

How can you not see the problem when I left you the links to go to above. What does it matter if the menu items are not clickable. That is not what i asked you for.

Look at the difference between the homepage and the link I provided in the last message. Your support sucks and Im tempted to contact envato with screenshots of the "support" Ive seen offered in this forum. If Im paying for support, I WANT TOP NOTCH SUPPORT. And not the half attempted support I've received thus far.

Here are screenshots if you cant seem to figure it out:

HERE IS MY QUESTION AGAIN!!!!!

Why is my header, nav menu, and logo different on shop and product pages? How do I make it all the same?

• edited March 2016
    NO, we are not kidding at all! Yesterday, when we were trying to open http://www.homaytees.com/product/eye-t-shirt-homay-tees/ it was simply impossible. The site was loading and loading and nothing happened. That's why we asked you for the working links. However, when we checked this link today, it works what means something must be wrong on your server side. Because how can we check something what does not work? Do you understand now? You must understand that we are not your admin and we won't be fixing the issues on your server side.

Anyway, as you can see on http://snag.gy/bGheq.jpg, YOU set custom layout for SHOP page and that's why the header looks different. Layouts section is located on the left side in the main dashboard. But to change custom layout for individual pages you need to use drop-down field under Page Options section which is called Custom | Layout while page edition.

Hope this would be helpful!
  • You were not clear on you response the first time and you want to use exclamatory comments towards me???? I'm the customer!!!! You are extremely unprofessional, rude, and unattentive to detail.

I want to talk to the developer on this NOW!!!

YOUR FIRST RESPONSE TO ME WAS:

"Thanks, but where can we find the difference? None of the links to Shop, Store does not work."

HOW DOES THAT TRANSLATE TO?:

"Yesterday, when we were trying to open http://www.homaytees.com/product/eye-t-shirt-homay-tees/ it was simply impossible. The site was loading and loading and nothing happened."

It's your communication that's horrible. I am not the problem here. I didn't ask you to fix anything with my server, so you mentioning it was completely rhetorical sarcasm. Which if I was the theme developer I wouldn't be talking to someone whose purchased my theme multiple times like that.

I didn't set any custom layout or anything. SOMETHING GLITCHED WITH YOUR THEME. I've used this theme multiple times and I very well know how to use it. The theme was normal one day and the next day it wasn't. No one has access but me and I changed no settings or layouts.
  • Sorry but we can not agree with you about being rude. And yes, we used exclamatory to clearly explain that we are not kidding. We just want to be clear. That's it. If using exclamatory is an expression of being rude, it means that you are rude as well because you used them first, or maybe we are wrong and only you can use them because as you said you are client what means you are the only who is right here? Sorry but we completely don't get your thoughts and we do not understand why are you trying to argue so much.

Back to your question, don't you think that something wrong must happened on your side if one day all was fine and the other one suddenly has changed? Nothing happens without the reason. We do not have any auto-updates and there is no possibility that we could changed anything on your site. It's just impossible what means this has been changed by someone on your end.

P.S. You are talking with developer already. But if you want, you can always send us private message with access to your dashboard and we will proof that we were right here and you set custom layout for SHOP page on your end. It's just an option you used.

Hope you understand that we are not here to argue because instead of helping you, we just lose time for this completely unnecessary conversation.

Thanks for understanding!