div class="section_wrapper mcb-section-inner">

Hi:

I could be completely wrong, but today when I updated the BeTheme it seems to have either (a) added the section wrapper or (b) made it taller. And since it only appears on pages Other Than the homepage I'm thinking this might be related to breadcrumbs????

Website: http://andysautobodyandpaintllc.com/contact/  The area I'm referring to is right under the Nav bar and right above the Map.  How do I remove or minimize this?

Thanks,

Comments

• Hi,

this margin comes from Custom CSS section. The following css is responsible for this space:
    /* Home margins */
    .tuning_portfolio, .tuning_map { margin-top: 70px !important; }
  • Hi I have a problem in changing page header section, i imported the demo site and want to change about page header section which have backgroud image but i can not find where to change the padding space and the image, i can see from the front end it in code: class="section mcb-section mfn-default-section mcb-section-vkm7a3yv8 bg-cover" pls help

• i believe it is in class="section mcb-section mfn-default-section mcb-section-vkm7a3yv8 bg-cover" padding-top:250px;padding-bottom:80px;background-color:#134845;background-image:url(https://kamboecostructures.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/flower2-section-bg1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center top;background-attachment:;background-size:

i need to remove background image and its url and change padding-top:200px;padding-bottom:0px

pls tell me how to make these changes

• Hi @kambostructures,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Also, please note that it is better to create a new discussion than posting in such old discussions. 😉

Thanks