Different font on translated page via wpml

edited May 2016 in Fonts
Hi. I am making a site that is both in English and Hebrew(RTL)  I got most of it sorted but I need to use a different header font on the Hebrew end of things.

I have been looking at this bit of code but I am not entirely sure what to add @ font face wise into what css file that I would presumably duplicate.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/change-the-font-of-one-language/

How do I go about this?
thanks,
Nigel

Comments

• Hi,

this requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer.

Thanks for understanding!
  • All I asked was what CSS file I should duplicate and subsequently call.  I figured answering a range of questions for you folks would have helped my cause. I guess not.

If you can't swap a font in a different language then you should hop into your change log and let folks know its not really RTL aware.
  • We know what for you asked very well. However, what you ask for requires files customization like we wrote above what is not allowed. Hope you understand and respect support policy.
  • correct. I have to add @ font face and call with the code posted above. What style sheet do I need to duplicate.  That is not a vexing question for you folks.

I have been making clients buy this stuff about twice a week for a while now. I think you can bother to answer my question.
  • It is not as easy as you wrote. Like we already told you above, what you ask for, REQUIRES files customization. Rules are the rules and we do to make exceptions to anyone. Everyone here need to follow rules set by Envato. So if you don't know how to do what you need, we suggest you to contact with your developer.

However, if you don't understand those rules, you should contact with Envato team directly.

Thanks!